Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10 Reasons Why I'm Not Over You Yet.

Work is stressful. Kids with parents about to be deployed in the big October Deployment, future Christmas Eve Deployment (yeah. ouch.), tests to be graded, phone calls to be made, field trips to be arranged, you get the point- these distract me from the beauty of Hawai'i. This weekend, I went to Sandy's Beach and the infamous "blow hole" (insert That's What She Said joke here).

Below are the 10 good reasons why I'm not over Hawai'i yet. Enjoy!


My car parked at the side of the mountain for a scenic photo shoot. Yes, surprisingly, little Hokulani made it up the mountain.




Gabby and I after she convinced me to climb over the ledge.





A Japanese couple taking photos. Rupa, please note the *asian squat*.





Actually a great place for wedding photos. Look at the cave behind them! (And once again, the asian squat...)




Now it's the girlfriend's turn. You can tell he couldn't wait.




The elusive Hawaiian monk seal, basking in the sun @ Sandy's. The first time I saw one of these, I thought it was a log. Until it snored and rolled over...






Gabby and I taking an action action shot at sunset on Sandy's Beach.




















Brieana tracing a heart around the baby footprint we found on the beach.











Running around on Sandy's. Trying to attract the attention of local surfers.







Driving back to a beautiful sunset over Diamond Head in the distance.
@LOH@

1 comment:

Adam said...

great photos... love the asian squat too; i do it myself, from time to time.